Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home Builders In Jacksonville Florida Should I Buy A KB Home In Jacksonville, FL? Or Look For A Different Builder? I'm A First Time Home Buyer?

Should I buy a KB Home in Jacksonville, FL? or look for a different builder? I'm a first time home buyer? - home builders in jacksonville florida

I am for the first time for the first time home buyers and I live in Jacksonville, Florida. We have several producers in the other, but I still see KB Homes on behalf of everything from billboards to bus stops. I am thinking of buying a KB home. I've only heard bad things about them, but their prices are so low that I almost, it would be foolish to feel not buy a KB home. Has anyone any advice? And if you are positive or negative things to say about them, please support with facts. There are a few other producers in the region, but none that I so cheap as KB Home, so I will be attracted by the price. Moreover, it appears that most or all of these builders build houses in the districts of similar size and I think that KB wants to take the money from the sale of more to me is his right. Please let me know. Thank you in advance. And I want a new house and not a sale or a home foreclosure. I rented from people who bought these houses, and God only knows what happened to them before they happen. I will be the first owner.

1 comments:

Landlord said...

KB Home, are cheaper because they are very cheap materials, using the bad design of the foundation. Those who hire the cheap labor market, not knowledge workers. They look like hell in a few years because of the low quality of labor and materials.

That you got an attractive house, looking old and worn out soon with all the old economic problems, the houses, cracks in the walls, uneven floors, etc., etc.

I live in a high quality home, built in 1941, not just my totally flat floor, go all the windows and the door. This house will always be a beauty of 100 years.

In the long run, though only 5 years ago, a KB Home, penance to do, was nothing but problems and very difficult to sell affordable housing to keep on this way to cheap.

Post a Comment