Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Genital Herpes On Arm I Recently Been Diagnosed With Genital Herpes. I Don't Seem To Be Having An Outbreak.?

I recently been diagnosed with Genital herpes. I don't seem to be having an outbreak.? - genital herpes on arm

but my Limp nodes under the arm bothers me more ... Even though my anus was sore and itchy. I was about 5 acyclovir tablets a day and soft knot makes me crazy ... My blood levels have significantly at another sexually transmitted diseases so I was wondering if this is normal?

Please be advice would be great just to feel normal again!

3 comments:

Louise said...

Hello, I have the answer Broski and reported as abuse. I hope that happens before the University of California. Never feel Evil 4 expecting an honest answer to a question. I have no experience in this area, but willing u

Bebe said...

got my answer, I have 10 points.

Sexually transmitted diseases to suck too badly and

Bebe said...

got my answer, I have 10 points.

Sexually transmitted diseases to suck too badly and

Post a Comment