Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cage Latches What Kind Of A Latch Do You Use On The Door Of Your Rodent's Cage?

What kind of a latch do you use on the door of your rodent's cage? - cage latches

I built a cage of mice with a background of plastic tank with quarter-inch mesh, mesh uppers. The door is a piece of folded cloth quarter of an inch in diameter in the material, in two by a hinge at the base. I need a safety lock good for him. Temporarily, I use twist ties to keep closed the door, but I need something better than it is permanent.

Then I do a survey of rodents in the vicinity of the cage door. What keeps the door to her furry friends "locked cage?

Before someone does not lock the cage door. Our house is not the test rats, and we have a cat run, so that we can not allow one of my Rats freely in the house.

3 comments:

horsegal... said...

My door to the hamster cage was closed with a thick wire, it would take to leave all his weight on him and. We also use garbage bag ties.

I hope that helped!

Be yourself 'cuz I told you said...

Hello! I used rats, and it could easily open the door and the direction of escape. I used this little clip to hold the parts together, so I have the third row ....

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbim ...

Safety pins work too well! Good luck: 'D

smile(: said...

The jack that comes with the box ..
I would be if one of these mini-clip key ring Color say a thing to keep it safe (:

Post a Comment