Monday, February 8, 2010

Why Does Blue Deodorant Burn I Need A New Deodorant? (male Deodorant)?

I need a new deodorant? (male deodorant)? - why does blue deodorant burn

I used the "soft solid" and Old Spice Old Spice antiperspirant stick one too, but I do not put deodorant, as they are mainly the work of CRAM aluminum into the pores. I prefer instead to use a deodorant for now.

It offers no support for the stick "because freaking when applying it less painful to shave armpits ....

But here's the thing, I tried an Old Spice deodorant know exactly what it means, but it was a solid blue, but some see-through, looks a bit like looking through blue wax, and if it be liquid melt invisibly applied. Do you feel a little fluid that bother me - but I can live with that - but just after application, burn began. Not bad, but certainly that was burned into my skin.

So I tried another. Degree Deodorant - the same style was also a little see through solid, but only that it melts slightly gray instead of blue, but "if you want to apply as invisible Liquidatingd. And you burn me. : /

Has anyone any idea why those who gave me a clear liquid and a burning sensation when applied, (it takes about 30 minutes) and / or recommendations on deodorant for men? (no anti-perspirant) Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment