Saturday, February 27, 2010

Utilities Bucks County Is It Legal For A Landlord To State "all Utilities Paid" Then Change The Agreement To Tenant Pays All?

Is it legal for a landlord to state "all utilities paid" then change the agreement to tenant pays all? - utilities bucks county

I lived in my apartment since February 08, and found that the lease that the owners of all utilities () except electricity, but had to pay nothing out of the day, I received a "new" lease now says pay with all care facilities. To adopt this new changes, fell $ 10 a pension of $ 670 to $ 660 (utilities extra cost $ 200 +). From what I understand, it is illegal for my rent when I lived here for over a year, but it can be said that all legal costs, paid for and suddenly change his mind a few months on the road especially without notice?

If this helps: I have a month to month rent (which a legally binding contract that states that the fee to live on public services) and Linn County, Oregon.

If anyone has any ideas or advice on this subject, I would be very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment