Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wax Erection Smelly Vagina And Lost Erection! Hmm...?

Smelly vagina and lost erection! Hmm...? - wax erection

I'm young (29 years) and my friend is young, and (22). We are determined to have a daughter who live together, etc. In the past two months, the groom is not interested in sex. The last time we had sex, but it just does not seem right. I asked almost the last two weeks. Since we are in bed one night and I wonder if that is true simply not sexually attracted to me and said, "Well, I remember that when my penis is down? Because of the position (he said he was on the way and felt nothing), but was actually on a scent. Of course, I am appalled, but issues more b / c I've never noticed a smell and a sister, I think, I wonder what they are different Fragrances and half an odor. In any case, it then goes on to tell me, who spent two or three times) (the smell. My dilemma is this: I think you are lying. If I have morning breath, I say. If I will shave the upper lip wax, I will say that I'm going off his mustache... has no problem with me in advance, because I have no problem doing the same for him. He said the smell was not suspected, but he felt the sweat! A man loses his erection welding? Someone please give me an idea. I bathe more often, so before you say that fraud is ... I wait a few answers. Many of God!

7 comments:

stephen k said...

In general, would not lose a man an erection through sweat (unless you are spilling out like Niagara Falls) or smell it (unless the marsh at low tide)

I do not want to sound the alarm, but can someone else see and feel guilty about it?

I do not want to disturb you and I hope I'm wrong, but there is no reason why a young 22, he jumped at the chance to have sex

Tom M said...

What do you have sex outside of marriage? "Probably with another woman and I think when he said:" I feel that he is lying. I think it is fraud. You can use these excuses that says your friend, because it sounds really suspect to investigate.

JayPetey said...

Believe me, if deception, there was more sex, power with you, dissuade their path.

Some men are like that. Getting stuck something in his head, which is not interesting, and remains until proven otherwise. This is a rare and what to avoid, even more than others. Probably afraid of offending you. Maybe next time, light scented candles and forget about everything.

latonya p said...

I never refuse a man to have sex, what I say and you're a nurse any changes to his body odor, but if you pause to give a shower after sex and after the lame *** excuse, so that You know what your daughter is lying ***

Jess M said...

Sometimes, odorless sweat between your thighs and around the ground - with only some antiperspirant aerosol-cons around the area in depth, and before having sex with him shower.

be clarified. give him a chance, then we can say that fraud is.

El Luchador Mongolaise said...

I agree to take a shower and clean, and ask him to have sex. You will know ..


Moreover, what the hell is with girls and young boys. They are both are 7 years apart, do you really think people like older girls for the rest of their lives? It's just a fantasy in the short term ..

Kelan07 said...

There is no fraud or excuse. Most people are not in the vagina to feel somewhat attracted to.

Post a Comment