Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rabbit Hutch Sale New Jersey Letting A New Bunny Into Sashas Hutch (:?

Letting a new bunny into Sashas hutch (:? - rabbit hutch sale new jersey

Hey!
I have a mini ... Well, I would not mini, but Dwarf Lop Doe (:
I have since the age of 8 weeks and had his name is Sasha, she is very tame ... Anyway ...

This Sunday, I'll buy me a pen Big Big Sasha outdoors this summer, has a cage large enough, too! My mother was thought to another rabbit Sasha to join, but it is very unlikely.
However, if it wants to sell georgeous male rabbits, I meet Sasha, will have problems with? When Sasha was younger, had been in a cage with my 2 guinea pigs, it incorrectly asked of me, I knew there was no fighting ... Guinea pigs prevented him from eating and was very depressed and I never touch, now lives in the house of my mother, but it was a year ago.

Then I asked myself, is about a rabbit baby girl? You remember that when my guinea pig and intimidation in other rodents? Or is it likely that welcomes you home?
Thank you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment