Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home Daycare Insurance I Am Wanting To Start An In Home Daycare. I Rent My Home. What Type On Insurance Do I Need. How Do I Start?

I am wanting to start an in home daycare. I rent my home. What type on insurance do I need. How do I start? - home daycare insurance

First, are there, where are you? I assume that you are in United States

Do you have a lease? You need the permission of the owner. This can be difficult. Given that you probably apply in the police and other allowances to be appointed.

You must also allow a city and a license from the state (otherwise it will not leave, which could be good). Go to an insurance agent (or call some of them) and ask.

To ensure that you will need to resolve the situation with the landlord and no insurance will take care of you if you have not solved the game.

Moreover, a good source of advice on all matters http://www.score.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment